Friday, May 16, 2008

ФУТБOЛЛ! and stuff

"DEE-NAAAAA-MO KEE-EV"
(Stacey, me, Al, Kim)
A few weeks ago the Pozniaky girls got out and supported the local football team. GO DYNAMO FOOTBALL! Yes we bought matching tourist shirts for the event and yes we joined the hoard of scrawny, shirtless thirteen-year-olds next to us in their chants which included the above cheer and "Artyom, previet. Artyom, previet," which means, "Artyom, hi. Artyom, hi." I guess just cheering the last name of the player after they score, like in America, isn't true support but it definitely feels less silly while saying it.

Before the game a few girls needed to stop by our post office. Ya. I haven't heard from anyone through the post.


And after the game I found this gem.


7 comments:

Shums said...

woah! there was an old lady in our salt lake ward with a comparable mullet, but yours takes the cake!

Lari said...

I don't see anything wrong with her hair. It makes for an easy do!

Shums said...

that pic of the post office explains why the package mom sent you a few months ago just came back to the house.

Lauralie said...

Okay!! So I LOVE your blog, you keep me laughing... I need that! Adams home.. like you didn't know :)!!! We are excited to see you soon!!! Check out the new pics on my blog.. I think you will enjoy:)

Bitter Larry said...

Hear you are back in the USA, celebrating with one of my all-time guilty pleasures (Fritos, chili - any cheese?). Hopefully we'll get to see you soon to hear about the whole thing. Nice mullet pics too - you were really only a fried Snickers away from the State Fair.

Jordan

Suzanne Maughan said...

hey that was posted the day Hayley was born! i cant wait to see you on monday. i wish we could stay for the whole thing the in laws are down from chile but dont worry...we will be there!!!:) at least Hayley and I.

mindy said...

oh my goodness! how are you? the last time i saw you was at that reception way back when!

love your blog!
Mindy Riggs Hermann