Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our Name Is Fun.

Do you know them? Fun? The band? Well, if not...get on it already!


I was introduced to them while in Mexico and it was a match from day one. Fun and I. Now when I listen to them, the BEST most idyllic summer memories of walking the streets of Tehuacan, Mexico flood my senses. I love it! The lead singer of Fun used to be the lead singer for another of my favorite bands: The Format. Right out of AZ and they, of course, bring back hundreds of the best high school memories (okay, maybe "hundreds" is an exaggeration for the high school days.) But the music is just so original and...(cliche)...fun. The stuff that picks you up and makes you dance. Listen to it. Now!


OR:

OR, my absolute favorite


Isn't that the best song?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

The Gambler is one of my MOST FAVORITE SONGS!!! One of the sweetest love songs ever! FUN really is amazing, and different, and like you said (cliche) FUN!