Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Dear Kambria, We are please to offer you...

ADMISSION to our graduate program for fall and certainly hope you will choose to attend...

Lots of Love,
The University of Texas-Dallas

I was pleasantly surprised when they sent this email last month since I didn't think I even finished the application to UT-D, but they offered me a scholarship too! Suddenly, Texas is a definite option for us in August. It seems like a pretty cool place to live. Of course, most of what I know about Texas I saw on TLC's t.v. show "Toddlers and Tiaras." I wonder if I could pull off the whole "pageant mom" thing? As to the actual school I would be attending, they have a good program (ranked number 12 in the nation) but I can't make any real decisions until I hear back from ASU and Hawaii... hopefully in just a few weeks. Cross your fingers for me!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Micah and Meisha live just outside of Dallas, in McKinney. They love it there!

The Harker's said...

Can't wait to hear where you guys end up. Congrats on getting in to TX. My brother, my cousin, and some good friends all live there. All of them love it!:)

Leanne said...

Nooooo, ASU, so we can be friends! (Cuz we're probly gonna be in Glendale).