Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"A Good Grief"

This post is the result of blog-stocking. It is also an encouragement to blog-stock (see the following links). Mostly, though, it is for a friend who has forever impacted my life.

As someone who doesn't have her own children, let alone a son or daughter who has died, I don't have anything to say of myself (nothing of true significance anyway). BUT, THIS is the story of my friend who lost her adorable son, Daxton, in June 2008 and THIS is a friend she has made since then (whom I don't even know (outside of blog-stocking)) and THIS is the amazing benefit concert she is putting on for other families who have lost their children. SO, if you are in Utah (SLC area specifically) on March 17th (just a few weeks) then you are in for a pretty awesome night if you choose to come. Bring friends or make it a date!

**If you need more convincing, again, take a couple minutes to blog-stock. Everyone is doing it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've purchased the tickets and am excited to see you soon!